Types Of E-Houses We Offer
Keltour Is your one stop shop for full turnkey E-House design and builds. Keltour’s team can build from pre engineered packages or Keltour can provide a fully Engineered solution depending on your design requirements. Keltour E-Houses are electrical houses that are prefabricated walk-in modular metal houses/enclosures. They house Protection and Control Panels, medium and low voltage, Marshalling cabinets, Battery banks switchgears and other auxiliary equipment necessary to operate the industrial/utility applications requested for onsite. E-Houses are fully functional tested and ready for operation when delivered. Call us today for engineering or build to print quotations. For engineering requirements on system design and more please see Keltour Service options below.
Benefits of Keltour Turnkey E-Houses
- Reduced site work required, for a higher level of safety and security
- Reduce expenses onsite where labour is scarce.
- Simplified commercial agreement,Harmonized payment terms and warranty period
- Fully engineered, assembled and tested for rapid deployment
- Turnkey solution minimizing responsibility for equipment/coordination of onsite labour
- Modular design that are flexible to fit customer specific requirements
- Single point of contact to execute the project package
- Shorter startup and commissioning time
- Reduced complexity
Keltour Pre-Fabricated buildings and panel designs are offered in standard and custom sizes, and include full electrical packages, CWDs, SCADA and Marshalling Panels Layout and Details ceiling cable tray systems, insulation, doors, windows, flooring, interior wall finishes and roof covering made with either wood framing or steel.
Keltour can utilize existing Shipping Container footprints and provide a cost effective modular solution for your more basic needs. We are flexible and cost conscious for any design ideas that are client request, with quality being at the forefront of all our delivered end products. Call us today for engineering or build to print quotations. For engineering requirements on system design and more please see Keltour Service options below.
Key offering (For E-Houses)
- Project management
- E-House, P&C Panel design with complete integration
- Full project design for E-House, Electrical panels, including
EWD & CWD including cable schedules.
- AutoCAD design software
- E-House builds and integration
- Complete control panels
- Protection and Control Panels
- Battery Banks/UPS
- Scada Panels
- Metering Panels
- FAT Document preparation
- Internal wiring/continuity checks (point to point verification)
- Panel Energization
- Secondary Injection During Test
- Digital Input/output checks
- HI-POT Testing
- Analog Current/ Voltage checks.
- Download the setting file within the relays &
Our field support technicians have expertise and training in trouble-shooting, system debugging, programming, and systems Integration.
What is an E-House?
An E-House solution is a cost effective, risk reduced alternative to conventional concrete block and brick construction. Each E-House is designed around a fixed set of requirements, the E-House is sized and designed around the electrical equipment site footprint limitations and logistics considerations and end users interfacing requirements. Keltour offers standard and customized engineered solutions to meet all clients requests.
Industries That Benefit From Our Control Panels
Industries that benefits from our E-Houses’s are: Wind and Solar Farms / Construction sites / Rental companies / Remote areas / Manufacturing Facilities / Maintenance Shutdowns / New construction.