Since the inception of PLC’s, Keltour has been designing, building, and integrating numerous types of PLC’s panels from industries of all shapes and sizes. Keltour has built PLC and remote I/O Panels from sizes ranging from single door cabinets to 19 door Enclosures. Keltour has implemented and programmed PLC’s into all the major industrial/commercial applications with our specialty being in plant process automation. Keltour PLC panels are built to strict quality control procedures, testing in place to validate connections, shielding and communication are working properly before the panel leaves our facility.
Keltour uses the most commonly used PLC in process industries. The Top 5 PLC platforms we build and program to are:
- Rockwell Automation PLC
- Schneider Electric PLC
- Siemens PLC
- Wago PLC
- OMRON Plc
Other Plc systems – Koyo, Automation Direct, B&R, Mitsubishi
Keltour uses the most Current PLC Programming Languages that are used in the industry today. (IEC 61131-3 (LD, FBD, ST, IL, SFC)
- Internal Wiring/ Continuity test (Point- to -Point verification)
- Hi-Pot Testing
- Panel energization
- 4-20 Ma loop validation
- Digital Input/output testing
- Analog current/ Voltage check
- Downloading Setting Configuration files
- Upgrading Firmware, Setting Redundant/Fiber networks.
- Configuration for Remote access via Wired/WIFI/GSM/Satellite platforms
- Programming all major PLCs and VFDs
- Industrial Networking (Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, CanNET, DeviceNET, Modbus RTU, RIO, Profinet, Profibus, IOLink, etc.)
- Onsite commissioning
* Keltour can tailor any testing to your specific requirements.